dimanche 14 septembre 2014

Simon Says Stamps Chalenge Monday Sept 8 2014

 I did this card following the SSS challenge Monday    STAMPtember hop!

We were challenged to embrace STAMPtember! We were encouraged to use our favorite Simon brand stamp (or other Simon exclusive) and to share the STAMPtember love!

I used the stamp sets Furry Christmas and Lots of dots from SSS to create de back ground. Furthermore I used the Hello die from SSS and distress inks and touch pens for coloring.

Enjoy!







1 commentaire:

  1. This card is fabulous! I love what you've done with it. I really like how you colored the image and have left it in a circular shape. And what a great way to use Lots of Dots! I think it's so clever to make the dots look dimensional by making some of them brighter than others. It creates the visual effect of layers, which I really like. The "hello" at the bottom is just perfect and the bold color really pops! This card made me happy and I really admire all of the time and creativity that went into it! Thanks for sharing your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    RépondreEffacer